PowerLite® High Pressure
Concrete Pinner up to 1"
The MAX HN25C is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic drywall track pinner powered by MAX's 500 PSI Powerlite® compressor. The HN25C can be used for pinning drywall track to concrete and carpet tack strips to concrete. This tool is lighter, faster and more efficient than gas tools.
- Metal track to concrete
- Wood to concrete
- Waterproof sheet to concrete
- Your lightest alternative for attaching drywall track to concrete only 4.4lbs. This powerful gun can shoot up to 1 In. pins and also has a washer attachment if needed.
- Slim contact nose helps to consistently drive pins for fastening metal studs.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- 100 pin magazine capacity
- Tangle free swivel plug to alleviate the tangling of the air hose no matter what angle the tool is being held.
- Shorter contact stroke, Less pressing load makes much less effort to shoot pins.
12"(H) x 3 1/4"(W) x 12"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Sequential Fire Trigger
Safety glasses, Carry case
|Application (lower)||Application (Upper)||Item#||Length||Shank Dia.||Shank||Pins/ Coil||Case Qty.||Test report|
|Concrete||Metal track or 1/4" wood||CP-C625V6-ICC||1"||.102"||Smooth||100||1000||ESR3275|