PowerLite® High Pressure
Concrete Pinner up to 1"
The MAX HN25C is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic drywall track pinner powered by MAX's 500 PSI Powerlite® compressor. The HN25C can be used for pinning drywall track to concrete and carpet tack strips to concrete. This tool is lighter, faster and more efficient than gas tools.
- Metal track to concrete
- Wood to concrete
- Waterproof sheet to concrete
- Your lightest alternative for attaching drywall track to concrete only 4.4lbs. This powerful gun can shoot up to 1 In. pins and also has a washer attachment if needed.
- Slim contact nose helps to consistently drive pins for fastening metal studs.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- 100 pin magazine capacity
- Tangle free swivel plug to alleviate the tangling of the air hose no matter what angle the tool is being held.
- Shorter contact stroke, Less pressing load makes much less effort to shoot pins.
12"(H) x 3 1/4"(W) x 12"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Sequential Fire Trigger
Safety glasses, Carry case
|Application||Item#||Length||Shank Dia.||Step Dia.||Shank||Pins/ Coil||Pins/ Box||Plastic Washer||ICC listed|
|Metal track to concrete||CP-C619V6-ICC||3/4"||.102"||Smooth||50||1000||Yes||ESR2036/3009|
|Metal track to concrete||CP-C625V6-ICC||1"||.102"||Smooth||50||1000||Yes||ESR2036|
|Metal track to concrete||CP-W618W0||3/4"||.118"||.102"||Step||50||2000||Yes|