Effective date: Aug 01, 2020
MAX USA CORP. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.maxusacorp.com website (the "Service" or "Website").
We collect information:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you provide information to our Customer Service or Service representatives, including in person, on the phone, via this Website, or through other means.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (”Personal Information”). Our website has collected the following categories of Personal Information from its visitors within the last twelve (12) months:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Identifiers, such as name, address, Internet Protocol address, telephone number, email address, and similar identifiers
- Employment information, such as job title and employer
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Use of Data
MAX USA CORP. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, and suggestions
- To contact you when necessary
- To process your employment application, including verifying statements made on your application (e.g., credit and employment history), performing background and credit checks, and drug testing
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
IIf you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there. Please note that data protection laws and regulations in the United States might be different from your country, or the country in which you are accessing or interacting with our Services.
Disclosure Of Data
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose. We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties. When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, MAX USA CORP. may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
MAX USA CORP. may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MAX USA CORP.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
"Do Not Track" Signals
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page:
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
If you live in California, the California Consumer Protection Act of 2019 ("CCPA") provides you with the following rights with respect to Personal Information that MAX USA CORP. ("Us," “We” or "Our") has collected about you:
- You have the right to request that MAX USA CORP. disclose to you the categories of Personal Information We have collected.
- You have the right to request that MAX USA CORP. disclose to you the specific Personal Information We have collected about you.
- You have the right to request that MAX USA CORP. disclose to you the categories of Personal Information that MAX USA CORP. shares with third-parties.
- You have the right to request that MAX USA CORP. delete Personal Information it has collected about you.
To Request MAX USA CORP disclose to you the Personal Information related to you and exert any of these rights (a "Request to Know") or to request MAX USA CORP. delete the Personal Information it has collected about you, email firstname.lastname@example.org. California law requires that We verify your identity before responding to a Request to Know or a Request to Delete. To verify your identity, We will compare the information you provide on your request to the information We have in our system. We consider your identity to be verified if the information you provided to Us matches the name we have in our system and at least two of the following pieces of information: email address, physical address, or telephone number.
Further, California law prohibits us from discriminating against any consumer who submits a Request to Know or a Request to Delete by, among other things, denying goods or services, charging different prices or rates for goods or services, providing a different level of quality of good or services, or suggesting that the consumer will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
By email: email@example.com