Roofing Coil Nailer up to 1-3/4"
The MAX CN445R3 SuperRoofer is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic roofing nailer. The applications for the CN445R3 include fastening asphalt and fiberglass shingles, fastening lath wire to plywood, the installation of siding, and wooden box assembly. The CN445R3 is equipped with a swivel plug to alleviate the tangling of the air hose and also features a trigger lock to prevent accidental firing of the tool.
- Asphalt and fiberglass shingles
- Vinyl siding
- Lath wire to plywood
- Wooden box assembly
- Tar resistant nose- designed to resist tar 8x longer than conventional tools.
- Full round head driver blade for better holding power.
- Magnet holds the last nail in place to prevent the tool from jamming.
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- Removable contact foot.
10 1/2"(H) x 4 1/2"(W) x 12 3/16"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Rapid Fire Trigger
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Roofing coil nails
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM NAIL DIAMETER