Siding Coil Nailer up to 2-1/2"
The MAX CN565S3 SuperSider is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic siding nailer. The CN565S3 is used for sheathing, subflooring, roof decking, exterior deck, siding, fencing, exterior trim, furring, and strapping jobs. A no mar contact tip is included with this tool.
- Exterior trim
- Slim contact arm guides the nail to reduce bending and the no mar contact tip reduces the appearance of driver marks around the nail head and on materials.
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- Anti-double fire trigger prevents multiple nails from being fired in one shot. To move between bump fire and single fire mode no adjustment to the tool is necessary.
- Easy-nail-load magazine, rafter hook and protective carrying case.
- Easy 360 degree twist adjustable exhaust deflector allows the user to easily divertexhaust air away from them self without any tool.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
11 7/8"(H) x 5"(W) x 10 7/8"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Anti-Double Fire Trigger
Safety glasses, Carry case
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Wire welded or plastic sheet collated nails
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MINIMUM NAIL DIAMETER
MAXIMUM NAIL DIAMETER