Decking Coil Nailer up to 2-1/2"
The MAX CN665D SuperDecking tool is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic decking nailer. The CN665D can be used for sheathing, subflooring, roof decking, exterior deck, siding, fencing, exterior trim, furring, and strapping jobs. It holds up to 300 nails with a maximum fastener size of 2-1/2" x .131" . This tool is equipped with a tangle free swivel plug and rafter hook for easy hanging of the tool when it's not being used.
- Rapid fire trigger which allows for high-speed fastening. This trigger allows you to fire up to 15 nails per second.
- MAX patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool helping internal parts last longer, requiring less maintenance on the tool.
- Lightweight (6.2lbs)
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- Easy twist adjustable exhaust deflector.
- Tangle free swivel plug to alleviate the tangling of the air hose from every angle.
12 5/8"(H) x 5 1/8"(W) x 11"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Rapid Fire Trigger
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Wire welded Coil nails
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MINIMUM NAIL DIAMETER
MAXIMUM NAIL DIAMETER