PowerLite® High Pressure
Siding & Decking Coil Nailer up to 2-1/2"
The MAX HN65 is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic coil siding nailer powered by MAX's 500 PSI Powerlite compressor. The HN65 can be used for siding, exteriors, decking, sheathing and subflooring.
- Exterior trim
- Comes with two easy to replace contact noses for shooting a wide range nails.
- Anti-double fire trigger prevents multiple nails from being fired in one shot. To move between bump fire and single fire mode no adjustment to the tool is necessary.
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- Perfectly sets nails to eliminate driver marks.
- Lightweight only 4.2 lbs.
11 7/8"(H) x 5"(W) x 10 5/8"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
250 to 400
Anti-Double Fire Trigger
Safety glasses, Nose attachment, Carry case
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Flat wire welded nails and flat plastic sheet collated nails
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MINIMUM NAIL DIAMETER
MAXIMUM NAIL DIAMETER