PowerLite® High Pressure
Framing Coil Nailer up to 3"
The MAX HN75 is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic coil framing nailer powered by MAX's 500 PSI Powerlite® compressor. The HN75 can be used for framing, sheathing, decking, furring, subflooring, siding, exterior decking, and crate and box assembly.
- Power to shoot framing nails into engineered lumber
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- Anti-double fire trigger prevents multiple nails from being fired in one shot. To move between bump fire and single fire mode no adjustment to the tool is necessary.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- Reduced exhaust system which shoots air out of the side of the tool and has a built in sound reducer which reduces the decibel level of the shot for a more user friendly experience.
- Load capacity 300 nails.
11 5/8"(H) x 5"(W) x 11 1/2"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
150 to 300
Anti-Double Fire Trigger
Safety glasses, Carry case
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Flat wire welded nails and flat plastic sheet collated nails
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MINIMUM NAIL DIAMETER
MAXIMUM NAIL DIAMETER