- PATENTED AIR DUSTER: Push this button to disburse air to quickly clear dust and debris from the work surface.
- PRECISION POINT CONTACT NOSE: Easily fasten trim in narrow spaces. The precision nose guides nails to an exact area on the work surface. Provides consistent performance while toe nailing.
- FLAT-TOP BODY: The tool’s flat top design allows nails to be fired as close as 1/8” from a vertical wall/surface.
- NO MAR CONTACT TIP: Eliminates driver marks to deliver a beautiful finish on wood trim.
- ENHANCED DRIVING POWER: Powerful enough to shoot brad nails into hard materials.
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT DIAL: Effortlessly drive nails into hard materials, but also control depth of drive when fastening soft materials, for a consistently polished finish.
- BUILT-IN SURFACE PROTECTION SHIELDS: A Thermoplastic Elastomer Cylinder Cap and strategically placed plastic components, prevent the tool’s metal parts from touching worksurfaces. This feature hinders the tool from damaging finished worksurfaces.
- ANTI-DRY FIRING MECHANISM: This mechanism prohibits the tool from firing when 7 nails remain in the magazine. This feature prevents surface damage that can occur during dry-fires.
9-3/8"(H) x 2-5/8"(W) x 10-1/4"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Sequential Fire Trigger
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
NAIL GAUGE/STAPLE GAUGE
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE