15ga Angled Finish Nailer up to 2-1/2"
The MAX NF665A/15 is a top of the line 15 gauge professional grade pneumatic finish nailer. The NF665A/15 can be used for fastening door and wood casings, moldings, plywood decorative boards and other interior finish work, and furniture and panel assembly. This angled finish nailer is equipped with a belt hook for easy hanging of the tool when it's not being used.
- Finish & trim
- Door/ window casing
- Panel assembly
- Switchable fire mechanism means the tool can move between contact fire and single fire mode with the simple switch of a lever.
- The 360 degree rotating exhaust deflector allows users to divert exhaust air away from their face.
- Most powerful finish nailer in its class. At only 3.9 lbs. the slim body easily fits into tight spaces.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- Easy jam clearance system.
- Belt hook installed to easily hang the tool when it's not in use.
12 5/8"(H) x 3 11/16"(W) x 12 5/8"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Switchable Fire Trigger
Allen key, Carry case
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Angles finish nails
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE