15ga Angled Finish Nailer up to 2-1/2"
The MAX NF665A/15 is a top of the line 15 gauge professional grade pneumatic finish nailer. The NF665A/15 can be used for fastening door and wood casings, moldings, plywood decorative boards and other interior finish work, and furniture and panel assembly. This angled finish nailer is equipped with a belt hook for easy hanging of the tool when it's not being used.
- Finish & trim
- Door/ window casing
- Panel assembly
- Switchable fire mechanism means the tool can move between contact fire and single fire mode with the simple switch of a lever.
- The 360 degree rotating exhaust deflector allows users to divert exhaust air away from their face.
- Most powerful finish nailer in its class. At only 3.9 lbs. the slim body easily fits into tight spaces.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- Easy jam clearance system.
- Belt hook installed to easily hang the tool when it's not in use.
12 5/8"(H) x 3 11/16"(W) x 12 5/8"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Switchable Fire Trigger
Allen key, Carry case
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
34° Angled finish nails
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE