Metal Connection Nailer up to 1-1/2"
The MAX SN438J SuperLocator is a professional grade pneumatic metal connector nailer that drives metal connector nails that are 1-1/2 in. L, 0.131 to 0.148 Dia. The SN438J is great for strapping, fastening joist hangers, seismic and hurricane ties, rafter ties, post bases and caps, foundation anchors, and other metal framing hardware.
- Metal Connecting
- Beefed Up Contact Arm provides greater protection from breakage due to nail jams and accidental dropping of the tool.
- Heavy Duty Driver Blade is 1.7 times more durable than competitive driver blades.
- Precision Placement Nose exposes the nail tip to allow the precise placement of fasteners into the connector holes.
- Anti-Dry Fire Mechanism senses low nail level to prevent damage to the tool from dry firing.
- Anti-Double Fire Nose prevents a 2nd nail from accidentally being shot when the 1st nail is firmly pressed against the wood surface.
- Easy Twist Air Deflector cap rotates 360 degrees to divert exhaust air away from the user.
- Patented self cleaning maintenance free end cap filter captures foreign substances before they can enter the tool and automatically ejects them when the air hose is disconnected.
10 1/2"(H) x 4 1/4"(W) x 12 1/4"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Sequential Fire Trigger
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Full round head stick nails
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MINIMUM NAIL DIAMETER
MAXIMUM NAIL DIAMETER