18ga Narrow Crown Stapler up to 1-1/2"
The MAX TA238B/18-16 is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic narrow crown stapler. The TA238B/18-16 can be used for door and window casings, panel assembly and moldings, sub flooring, cabinet assembly, plywood decorative boards and other interior finish work, furniture assembly, case back fastening, and blind pinning.
- Furniture/ cabinet assembly
- Door/ window casing
- Panel assembly
- Switchable fire mechanism. The tool can be contact or single fired with the simple switch of a lever.
- Lightweight. 2.7lbs with a slim, compact, and well balanced body.
- Dial adjustable depth control
- Nail indicator on the magazine shows you when you are running low on nails.
- No-mar contact tip
- Belt hook installed to easily hang the tool when it's not in use.
9 1/2"(H) x 2 1/2"(W) x 9 1/8"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Switchable Fire Trigger
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
STAPLE CROWN SIZE
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Narrow crown staple
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE