Framing Coil Nailer up to 3-1/2"
The MAX CN890F2 SuperFramer is the premier professional grade pneumatic coil framing nailer. The CN890F2 can be used for your framing, sheathing, decking, subflooring, exterior deck, crate & box assembly, siding, and furring jobs. This coil framer is equipped with a tangle free swivel plug and rafter hook for easy hanging of the tool when it's not being used.
- The anti-double fire trigger prevents multiple nails from being fired in one shot. To move between bump fire and single fire mode no adjustment to the tool is necessary.
- Easy load magazine (Capacity 300 nails up to 3 ½" x .131")
- Short tool height (only 13.2”) easily fits into tight spaces.
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- Contact tip included for finish work.
- Heavy duty metal rafter hook for easy hanging and storage of tool.
13 1/2"(H) x 5"(W) x 11 3/4"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Anti-Double Fire Trigger
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Wire welded Coil nails
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MINIMUM NAIL DIAMETER
MAXIMUM NAIL DIAMETER