23ga Micro Pinner up to 1-3/8"
The MAX NF235A/23-35 is a top of the line 23 gauge professional grade pneumatic micro pinner. The NF235A/23-35 can be used for the assembly of cabinets, mirrors and picture frames, and for finish and trim work. This tool is equipped with a belt hook for easy hanging of the tool when it's not being used.
- Mirror and picture frame
- Finish & trim
- Anti-dry fire mechanism. The tool does not fire when there are no pins loaded. This feature prevents driver marks on work surfaces.
- Easy side-load system.
- Rear exhaust diverts air from the operator's face.
- High capacity of pin length without adjustment on tool
- Nail indicator on the magazine shows you when you are running low on nails.
- Belt hook installed to easily hang the tool when it's not in use.
7 1/2"(H) x 2 3/8"(W) x 9 3/8"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE