28 Degree Framing Offset/Clipped Head Stick Nailer up to 3-1/4"
The MAX SN883CH2/28 SuperFramer is a top of the line 28 degree professional grade pneumatic clipped head framing nailer. The SN883CH2/28 can be used for framing, sheathing, decking and subflooring. This stick framer is equipped with a swivel plug to alleviate the tangling of the air hose from any angle and a rafter hook for easy hanging of the tool when it's not being used.
- The tool comes from the factory with a sequential trigger installed and also includes a contact fire trigger. No special tool is required to switch the trigger.
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- Pointy teeth on contact arm allows the user to get a firm grip when toe-nailing.
- Open nose for easy jam clearance.
- Compact design less than 11-7/8" in height
12 1/4"(H) x 4 3/4"(W) x 16.875(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Selective Action Trigger (Sequential/ Rapid)
Rapid fire trigger, Safety glasses
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Offset head/clipped head Offset head/clipped head stick nails
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MINIMUM NAIL DIAMETER
MAXIMUM NAIL DIAMETER