34 Degree Framing Offset/Clipped Head Stick Nailer up to 3-1/2"
The MAX SN890CH3/34 SuperFramer is a top of the line 34 degree professional grade pneumatic clipped head framing nailer. The SN890CH3/34 can be used for framing, sheathing, decking and subflooring. This stick framer is equipped with a swivel plug to alleviate the tangling of the air hose from any angle and a rafter hook for easy hanging of the tool when it's not being used.
- Includes 2 triggers. Factory installed sequential trigger and a contact fire trigger. No special tool is required to switch the triggers.
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- Pointy teeth on contact arm allows the user to get a firm grip when toe-nailing.
- Open nose for easy jam clearance.
- Compact design less than 11-7/8" in height
12 1/2"(H) x 4 3/4"(W) x 17 1/8"(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Selective Action Trigger (Sequential/ Rapid)
Rapid fire trigger, Safety glasses
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Offset head/clipped head Offset head/clipped head stick nails
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MINIMUM NAIL DIAMETER
MAXIMUM NAIL DIAMETER